“Advanced” Urgent Care Center Opens in Norwood. Read more.
Musculoskeletal Center Opens in Dedham. Read more.
- How do I protect myself from UV rays?
- Swimmer’s Ear Prevention
- Tips for Athletes for Safe Summer Training
DMA Features Provider Videos
- Meet Dr. Rachel Agrin-Silva (Pediatrics)
- Meet Dr. Allison Bolton (Pediatrics)
- Meet Dr. Andrew Chapman (Orthopedics)
- Meet Dr. Priya T. Wagner (Pediatrics)
- Meet Maura Rodenbush, CPNP (Pediatrics)
- Meet Margaret A. Duggan, WHNP (OB/GYN)
- Dr. Allison Bolton discusses newborn visits.
- Dr. Allison Bolton discusses toddler visits.
- Dr. Allison Bolton discusses teenage visits.
DMA Welcomes New Providers. Click here to see the new providers.
The Department of Pediatrics Offers Meet the Pediatrician Sessions
August 27 at 5:30 pm
Lab and X-Ray now open 7 days a week in Norwood. Click here for details
DMA Offers Free Workshops
Next session begins October 9th. Click here for details.
Essential Skills for Family Caregivers Series –
presented by the Alzheimer’s Association
3 sessions begin October 9th. Click here for details.
Looking for a new doctor?
Contact: New Patient
Looking for a new Ob/Gyn physician?
Contact: New Ob/Gyn
Did you just join Dedham Medical Associates?
Please click here for our welcome packet.
Why choose Dedham Medical Associates?
Find out here.
Medical insurance plans accepted at DMA.
See the list.
Patient Rights and Responsibilities
We are committed to improving the health of our patients by delivering excellent and compassionate medical care.