DMA Thanksgiving Holiday Schedule
Flu Clinics offered for DMA/Atrius Patients.
DMA earns ACR Lung Cancer Screening Center Designation. Learn more
DMA earns national recognition
for Patient-Centered Care. Learn more
Musculoskeletal Center is Open in Dedham. Read more
Meet Our Providers
See a List of Primary Care Physicians Who Are Accepting New Patients
November is Diabetic Eye Disease Month
Thank you for your interest in Dedham Medical Associates
To become a patient, please follow these steps:
- 1. Review the list of Primary Care Physicians who are accepting new patients.
- 2. Call 781-329-1400 and ask for the New Patient Line to:
- Confirm that we accept your health insurance plan
- Select a physician
- Schedule your first appointment
Meet the Pediatrician Sessions
- New! Bereavement Support Group – Coping with Loss During the Holidays details
Lab and X-Ray now open 7 days a week in Norwood. Click here for details
Looking for a new doctor?
Contact: New Patient
Looking for a new Ob/Gyn physician?
Contact: New Ob/Gyn
Did you just join Dedham Medical Associates?
Please click here for our welcome packet.
Medical insurance plans accepted at DMA.
See the list.
Patient Rights and Responsibilities
We are committed to improving the health of our patients by delivering excellent and compassionate medical care.